Monday, August 1, 2011

Inspiration

I'd honestly say my biggest inspiration is Black Veil Brides. Their lyrics and their message are all about never giving in and being yourself. They tell you it doesn't matter what anyone thinks as long as you're being you. I love this message. I wish I could live by it more. I wish I wasn't afraid of what people think or say about me. But aren't we all? Even just a little? We all care deep down about at least one person's opinion of us. It may be a boss, a family member, a friend or a partner. But there is someone we don't want to be judged or looked down upon by. Why does it bug me if I know everyone feels that way? Maybe it's because I feel like I can't say BVB is my inspiration if I don't live by their message. Maybe it's because I feel like I'm letting them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment